169 Lower Duthie Drive
+27 (0)44 387 1055
All Policies will be applicable as at date of arrival, not date of reservation.
Please note we are unable to provide any advice relating to the COVID-19 virus and therefore shall not be liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly caused by COVID- 19, and shall not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses suffered as a result of sickness, quarantine, weather conditions, or any other cause outside our control.
FOR EXISTING / POSTPONED BOOKINGS :
While restrictions are still in place and where a request is made to postpone a booking due to Covid-19, the reservation will be held on a provisional basis unconditionally, until 30 days prior at which point the Agent will be contacted to confirm or cancel the reservation if they have not already done so. Where no credit facilities are in place a 50% refundable deposit must be paid to confirm the reservation, and full prepayment made 14 days prior to arrival.
FOR NEW BOOKINGS – DIRECT OR THIRD PARTY :
Reservations will be held on an initial provisional basis for 30 days at which time the Agent will be contacted if no confirmation has been received. The booking can be extended for a further 30 days, at which point the reservation must either be confirmed or cancelled. If no
credit facilities are in place a 50% refundable deposit must be received to confirm the reservation.
Full pre-payment will be required 14 days prior to arrival.
Where credit terms are in place, no prepayment will be requested, but full payment MUST be made within 15 days of statement.
Following the lifting of the Covid-19 WHO pandemic status, these conditions will revert to our standard policy whereby provisional bookings will be held for 10 days only, whereupon they will be automatically cancelled unless otherwise notified, and deposit paid.
COVID-19 RELATED CANCELLATION POLICY
No cancellation fees will be levied if the clients are unable to travel due to the following
This policy will remain in place whilst the WHO Pandemic status remains in place. Only once all of the above reasons have been removed and guests can travel as per normal, excluding any quarantine requirements, will standard cancellation policies be accepted again to replace above policy.
1.New bookings may be held on a provisional basis for 10 days, with an option to extend on request for a further 10 days at which time if no confirmation has been received the booking request will be automatically cancelled. Belvidere Manor will confirm all reservations in writing.
2. Rates are inclusive of breakfast and include the TOMSA levy of 1% and VAT of 15%. Our VAT number is 4590158939.
3. Rates are subject to change with immediate effect if government levies/taxes should alter.
4. Full pre-payment must be made 14 days prior to guests’ arrival. In the event of nonpayment, guests may be billed direct. Credit terms may be offered by special arrangement.
5. Payment may be made by way of credit card or bank transfer. Our bank details are :
Account name: Tradefirm 1 (Pty) Limited
Bank: First National Bank Limited
Branch code: 250655
Account number: 527 000 44797
6. Proof of payment should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY
Should a guest’s stay be cut short for any reason then the hotel is entitled to charge the full amount of the accommodation. This is not dependent on hotel’s occupancy level.
Guests should be advised to take out travel insurance.
All cancellations are subject to an administration charge of R250 per cottage.
No verbal cancellations will be accepted. All cancellations must be communicated in either written or electronic format to our Reservations office.
8. Children between the ages of 2 and 11.99 years may be accommodated in a double suite cottage, sharing with two adults and will pay 50% of the adult rate, and those 12 years and older will pay 70% of the full adult rate. Children will occupy a single bed. No additional mattresses or sofa beds are allowed. A baby under the age of 2 years may stay free of charge. Camp cots are available to hire at a cost of R100 per day.
9. The number of persons occupying any cottage will not exceed the number of beds provided or the number of persons booked.
10. No pets will be accepted.
169 Lower Duthie Drive
+27 (0)44 387 1055
Copyright 2019 Belvidere Manor | Designed and Developed by Handcrafted Brands